10 Most Common Responses to Any ASK
- I have to think about it.
- That is a lot of money.
- Why are you ASKING me?
- Can I do this at a later time?
- This is all I am authorized to do.
- I need more information.
- I have to speak to other people before I can make this decision.
- Can I do this over time?
- Who else is supporting you?
- Why is this so important to you?
With 10 Tips to Turn a “No” into a “Yes”
- ASK – Can you share with me why you do not want to do this at this time?
- ASK – Is there some way I could have done a better job ASKING you?
- ASK – Can we revisit this at a later time?
- ASK – Would you be interested in doing this over a period of time?
- ASK – Might there be people you know who would be interested in making this happen?
- ASK – Can we keep you informed of our progress?
- ASK – Can we seek your valued feedback when we need outside expertise?
- ASK – This is so important to me can we find a workable solution?
- ASK – Is it the amount or the timing that prevents you from doing it at this time?
- ASK – If I follow your advice, and it does not work out, will you agree to help me?
THE ASK© … If you have the courage, the inspiration, and the know-how, you can ask your way into having the life you want, need and deserve – by simply knowing how to ask for it.