10 Things to Know About Any ASK
- Know your views about money before you ask others for it.
- The ASK without following up will leave you empty.
- A person of great wealth does not always give great wealth.
- Asking for yourself is not asking for a favor; it is asking for what you believe you deserve.
- A “no” now does not mean a “no” later.
- A “yes” can multiple IF you show the person the value of his or her generosity.
- Always ASK “Who else should I be speaking with” to maximize your options.
- Honesty wins the day, so make every ASK honest and heartfelt.
- The ASK is a conversation; it is not a confrontation.
- When you ask for money, you are not taking something away. You are giving someone the opportunity to feel good.
THE ASK© … today’s all-new self-help motivational series for those who have dreams, goals and a strong desire to have the best and most fulfilling personal and professional life possible.